We design and perform technical assistance for plant safety in the areas of fire and explosion:
- Dimensioning with specific calculation software of fire-fighting water networks, overpressure pumps, hydrants, reels, sprinkler and deluge systems, water mist, foam and inert gas systems
- Detailed engineering of complete fire protection systems
- Assistance during material procurement with technical alignment of offers
- Assistance with assembly and testing
- Preparation of certificates of conformity signed by a competent technician in accordance with Ministerial Decree of 5 August 2011, Art. 4 (pursuant to Law 818/84)
Definition of areas at risk of explosion in accordance with the ATEx directive, as regulated by Italian and European regulations. When requested, we carry out the classification on the basis of international regulations (EN, API, NFPA or IP).
We carry out the classification of hazardous areas for solvents and dusts by drafting the Technical Area Classification report in accordance with the European standards CEI-EN 60079-10 (gases and solvents, CEI 31.30), 61241-10 (powders CEI 31.56), and directives 94/9 / EC and 99/92 / EC (ATEx) and when requested also by drafting a technical file.
PRESSURE EQUIPMENT – PED categorisation of pressure equipment according to Directive 2014/68/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15/05/2014. We check and organise periodic inspections of pressure equipment, centrifuges and hoists. The actual checks are carried out by INAIL, ASL and/or authorised parties, in accordance with Legislative Decree No. 81/2008 and subsequent amendments. Pressure equipment must be type-approved by INAIL, while other equipment must undergo periodic functional or integrity inspections by ASL and/or authorised parties, in accordance with the schedule provided for by Legislative Decree No. 81/2008 Annex VII.
FIDIA ENGINEERING S.r.l.
Sede legale: Via Enrico Fermi 32 – 24020 Scanzorosciate (BG)
Sede operativa, magazzino e officina: Via A. Moro 1 – 24020 Scanzorosciate (BG)
Cap. Soc. € 500.000,00 i.v.
R.I. BG, Cod. Fisc. e P.I. 02887960165
Cod. Univoco SUBM70N
Get in touch with us