We are constantly engaged in a wide variety of industry sectors, where we have accumulated significant experience in the extraction and treatment of atmospheric emissions of industrial origin, for which we offer various services:
– verification and sizing of extraction points
– verification of pressure losses by means of hydraulic calculations for the dimensioning of complex systems
– analysis of analytical parameters and comparison between different technologies: cost balance, theoretical performance and choice of the most suitable technology
– tests on proprietary pilot plants
Basic and executive design
– drafting of basic design
– development of detailed engineering
– assistance in obtaining technical and economic offers with technical alignment
– work management and plant start-up
– safety coordination in the implementation phase
The constant application of cutting-edge technologies has allowed us to consolidate our experience in the study and design of cyclones, venturi jets, scrubbers, bag filters, activated carbon filters, thermo-combustors, wet and dry electrostatic precipitators (commonly known as electrofilters).
Where required and if applicable, we can complement engineering activities with purification tests by means of: wet electrofilters with capacities of 1000 – 2000 Nm3/h
Aeraulic check of a complex centralized extraction system, including the emission treatment devices (check made necessary due to system inefficiencies due to the continuous connection of new users without the appropriate hydraulic checks). Executive design of the changes to be made to the system for its correct functioning.
Air conditioning and cooling systems
Executive design of a cooling system for a building used for the production of chemical-pharmaceutical products.
Executive design of a centralized extraction system complete with atmospheric emissions treatment devices
Atmospheric emissions treatment
Executive design, technical alignment of suppliers and construction management for the installation of a (post combustor) abatement system for VOCs coming from the metal component painting booths.
FIDIA ENGINEERING S.r.l.
Sede legale: Via Enrico Fermi 32 – 24020 Scanzorosciate (BG)
Sede operativa, magazzino e officina: Via A. Moro 1 – 24020 Scanzorosciate (BG)
Cap. Soc. € 500.000,00 i.v.
R.I. BG, Cod. Fisc. e P.I. 02887960165
Cod. Univoco SUBM70N
Get in touch with us